- Published: Tuesday, 30 June 2020 21:55
On Thursday, July 2, 2020 the Central Valley Salinity Coalition (CVSC) hosted a webinar for municipal and industry leaders and consultants in all disciplines of water resource management. Participants learned firsthand from people who developed recently approved nitrate and salt permit requirements for the Central Valley, as well as those actively working to implement those requirements locally through the formation of Management Zones.
Click below to review topics presented and discussed during the session.
Slide Presentation - New Nitrate and Salt Permitting Approaches Coming for the Central Valley
View the Video Presentations:
- Part 1, Introduction and Program Overview - Patrick Pulupa, Executive Officer, Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Part 2, Salt Control Program - Daniel Cozad, Executive Director, Central Valley Salinity Coalition
- Part 3, Nitrate Control Program - Tess Dunham, Attorney, Kahn, Soares & Conway, LLP
- Part 4, Nitrate Management Zone
Resources & References
- The Economic Impacts of Central Valley Salinity
- CV-SALTS Technical Projects
- Prioritization & Optimization Study Fee Summary by Industry/Permit Type
- July 2, 2020 Webinar Polling Results
Additional follow-up information from the webinar will be available below as soon as it is finalized.
Q & A Forum Transcript