- Published: Monday, 29 March 2021 22:55
On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 the Central Valley Salinity Coalition (CVSC) hosted a webinar for permitted dischargers, consultants, and other parties interested in salinity management in the Central Valley. Participants learned firsthand from people who developed new nitrate and salinity permit requirements approved by the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board (Central Valley Water Board).
Webinar topics included:
- An overview of the CV-SALTS program
- Salt control compliance options available for permittees
- Salinity studies and management options
- Prioritization and Optimization Study Fee structure
- Q & A
Click below to review topics presented and discussed during the session.
Slide Presentation - CV-SALTS - A valley-wide effort to address salts and nitrate
Resources & References