CV-SALTS – Managing Salt and Nitrate in the California Central Valley
Central Valley Salinity Coalition
What is the Central Valley Salinity Coalition?
A non-profit coalition of Public Agencies, Business, Associations and other members working together to better manage Salts in the Central Valley of California.
CVSC was formed in July 2008 to organize, facilitate and fund efforts needed for the efficient management of salinity in the Central Valley.
- East San Joaquin Water Quality Coalition
- San Joaquin Valley Drainage Authority – Founding member
- South San Joaquin Valley Water Quality Coalition
- Valley Water Management Company
- Northern California Water Association
- Tulare Lake Basin Water Storage District
- Tulare Lake Drainage District
- Central Valley Clean Water Association – Founding member.
- California League of Food Processors – Founding member
- City of Tracy
- City of Stockton
- Dairy Cares – Founding member
- The Wine Institute – Founding Member
- City of Davis
- Westlands Water District
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District
- California Rice Commission
- City of Manteca
- City of Modesto
- City of Vacaville
- City of Fresno – Founding member
- California Cotton Growers and Ginners Association
- Western States Petroleum Association
- San Joaquin County and Delta Water Quality Coalition
- California Independent Petroleum Association
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority
Membership is open to public or private entities that use waters of the Central Valley or are engaged in the management of salinity in the region. Currently the primary members represent water and wastewater agencies and associations, irrigation and water districts, businesses that use water or are sources of salts, and associations of said businesses.
Sign up for the CV-SALTS contact list
Participate in an Executive Committee meeting. Find the current calendar here
Contact us to join the Central Valley Salinity Coalition